Covid-19 Graph Notes

I have published some of the charts that I have created about Covid-19 in St. Charles County, MO. level data. Below are a couple of notes about how I arrived at some of my data points.

Notes:
  • I have utilized the daily death total that I have been tracking on my own, as the county still does not publish them in a table at the daily level. 
  • Due to the unavailability of the Recovery data at the county level, I have assumed the standard 14 day recovery window for all cases. I realize that this is variable, but for consistency sake and trend analysis, I felt like this data point was useful.
  • I have calculated the number of Active Cases as follows:
      • Active Cases = Yesterday's Active Cases + Today's New Cases - Today's Deaths - 14 Day Prior Daily Delta (Defined : Daily New Cases - Daily Deaths Announced)  





No comments:

Post a Comment