For the Love of Blogs

I've rediscovered my love of blogs, but not in the way I once enjoyed them.

There was time when I would follow several blogs at a time and comment on them as I felt the desire. They were personal blogs, political blogs, sports blogs - I was reading a lot of what other people were saying about all sorts of things and I was contributing to them in some small way.

For the time being, I am going to begin to use this space to track some of my thoughts about some blogs I have been following for several weeks as well as to bookmark certain things that I might want to refer back to in the future.

I can't promise that anything I write might be good or worth reading, but it will help me as I attempt to thing through things and dwell on them if I write them out.

You've been warned...

No comments:

Post a Comment