2010 Book List

At the beginning of 2010 I challenged myself to read more throughout the year. Over the course of the past year, I read 20 books, a result that I am very pleased with. After crunching the numbers, I discovered that I read 7,251 pages, which is an average of 139 pages per week, or 19.87 pages per day.

Books I Read in 2010:
Brotherhood of Heroes: The Marines at Peleliu, 1944 -- The Bloodiest Battle of the Pacific War – Bill Sloan
From Peanuts to the Pressbox: Insider Sports Stories from a Life Behind the Mic – Eli Gold (My Review)
The Jesus You Can't Ignore: What You Must Learn from the Bold Confrontations of Christ – John MacArthur
The World Without Us – Alan Weisman
The Big Burn: Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire that Saved America – Timothy Egan
Religion Saves: And Nine Other Misconceptions – Mark Driscoll
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One - Thomas Sowell
66 Love Letters: A Conversation with God That Invites You into His Story - Dr. Larry Crabb (My Review)
Firewall - Henning Mankell
The Road to Serfdom - F.A. Hayek
Fading Echoes - Mike Sielski
The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle *
Why We Love the Church: In Praise of Institutions and Organized Religion - Kevin DeYoung and Ted Kluck
ABC Murders: A Hercule Poirot Mystery - Agatha Christie
Holy Vocabulary - Michael Kelley (My Review)
Ship Ablaze: The Tragedy of the Steamboat General Slocum - Edward O'Donnell
BoneMan's Daughters - Ted Dekker
Riven - Jerry B. Jenkins
Race To The Pole - Sir Ranulph Fiennes
* I finished this book this year. I read over 3/4 of it in 2010 (well over 800 pages of it), so I am counting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment