Piano Tuner Needed

Here's something I've learned over and over again over the past several years of my life: There are people out there who believe with all their heart that they can sing a tune bettre than anyone else, when in reality they can't hit a single note. Perhaps they have never had anyone provide them with honest feedback, or perhaps at one point in time they could sing but they have lost that ability for some medical/surgical reason. Either way, whenever I am confronted by the "singer" who cannot sing to save their life I am puzzledand feel a bit sorry for them. I mean, they have reached this point in their life with total confidence in the beauty of their voice, when the reality is the total opposite.

This guy, however, still has me playing his tune almost 2 weeks after I first heard it:

No comments:

Post a Comment