Blessed by Family

I am blessed.
I come from a large family of 9 children and have two parents who have remained committed to one another for over 30 years.

I am blessed.
I married a wonderful woman who has one sibling and two parents who have remained committed to one another for over 30 years.

I am blessed.
My wife and I now have a beautiful daughter and pray that God allows us over 30 years to remain committed to each other.

I am blessed.
I enjoy time spent with all of Lisa's large extended family and she enjoys being with my large extended family.

I am blessed.
God has called me into His family and I am destined to spend eternity with Him.

I am blessed.
God has given me a local church body to serve in and has allowed me to do so for over 8 years in various capacities.

I am blessed.
God has placed a large group of Christians in my life to challenge me and encourage me.

I am blessed.
God has blessed me with a family of my own, two families through marriage, a relationship with Him, a local church family and a Christian peer family.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment