Reflecting on the Unchangeable

From my friend's blog:
I am thankful that amidst all of the transition and change, we can count on the One who is unchanging. It's such a comfort to know that God is good, God has plans for me and for my family, and He is completely in control over every harried detail of my life. So what if my projects didn't get done? His purpose in my life is so much bigger. And that's worth getting excited about.

This resonated with me when I read it. Lisa and I are in a season of change, and I have a list of projects that "need" to get done. It can sometimes be frustrating to not be able to check something off that list. I can become focused on myself and my activities and miss opportunities around me to serve others, love others and glory in the wonder of who God is and what He has done and is doing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment