Gift Card Purchases

For my birthday, which is in May, I received several Amazon gift cards. My balance recently hit $5.50, so I decided to look back and see what I have purchased with these gift cards.

The following albums that I purchased were Amazon MP3 Downloads. If you have an mp3 player (iPod, Zune, whatever), you should be using Amazon to buy your music. It's not complicated to use, it's great quality files, it's DRM-free and cheaper than iTunes. in addition to these albums, I have purchased two singles and have downloaded dozens of songs for free.

Hello Hurricane by Switchfoot

Alive Again by Matt Maher

Hope Rising by Fee

Fireflies And Songs by Sara Groves

Bible Belt by Diane Birch

Church Music by David Crowder*Band

The Complete Billie Holiday by Billie Holiday

Life Light Up by Christy Nockels

Clearly by Joey Wright

Let June Decide by Reilly

Five Hours of Relaxing Classical Favorites (Amazon Exclusive) by Various Artists

Beginnings - 2 Cd Set by Fernando Ortega


In addition to music, I also purchased the following:
The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism by Timothy Keller

DLO Action Jacket Case with Armband DLO Action Jacket Case with Armband

Who says gift cards cards aren't a good gift to give or receive?
Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment