So I have spent a little time playing around with the site and have added a few things. This top section will hold any news that I feel like sharing about Lisa and I, while the section on the bottom left will contain any thoughts I may have about anything. The section on the bottom right will be dedicated to music, whether it be a review or simply lyrics to a song I am currently enjoying.

You will also notice on the top of the right menu a music player. It's got several songs that I like in it, so give it a play if you want to hear a little of what I have been listening to lately.

I'm trying to learn some new tricks in web programming, so anything that doesn't work right or look right will be blamed on that. As always, if you want to contact me, type my first and last name without any spaces and follow it with at hotmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment